Brazil Butt Lift Reviews
The Brazil Butt Lift workout program is a popular workout from the Beachbody brand. The workout, designed by Brazilian dancer and fitness expert Leandro Carvalho, features his TriAngle Training method which targets the three major muscles of your buttocks. But does it really work? Read on below to see before-and-after shots plus Brazil Butt Lift reviews from those who have purchased the program. Don’t miss visiting our Brazil butt lift calendars if you decide to jump on board.
Brazil Butt Lift Reviews
“I am 36 years old and have been working out to videos since I was 15. I have had worked at a corporate gym and feel by now that I know the difference between a good workout and a bad one. Unlike me, I haven’t worked out for about a year. I am pushing myself to get motivated again and am on my second week and LOVE it! I am doing exercises that I have never done before, and I know I will see results that I haven’t achieved ever (I already feel I look better).”
“I have been on this program for 6 months and my body has been totally transformed. The compliments I have gotten are off the charts and daily. Best exercise investment I ever made – say goodbye to the smelly gyms and hello to Brazilian Butt Lift!!”
“I have close to 300 workout DVDs (they’re rather an obsession of mine!), and yet in my vast collection, the original BBL series holds a special place. One of the things that makes BBL 1 special to me is that each time I do a month-long rotation with it, I not only start getting results within one week of doing the “too curvy” rotation, but I also love how fun it is to do. The original set doesn’t just contain your typical lunge/squat/deadlift-type leg workout; it draws on creative moves that target and tone your legs and glutes from all angles.”
– Leanne, Top 50 Reviewer Amazon.com
“It’s not easy by any means so if you’re not willing to work hard and stay with it, don’t buy it! Three weeks in and I’m still sore daily (in a good way)! I haven’t even allowed myself to “graduate” to using the exercise band and ankle weights and I’ve rescuplted many parts of my body more so than any other program I’ve done in 2 years. If you want something different and fun and have the bonus of a great “bum” then this is the program. This program is tuff, the energy is inspiring and the direction is spot on. If you truly want to change the way you feel and look and are willing to work hard, get this program!”
– K. Gibson
Victoria’s Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio on Brazil Butt Lift:
“Leandro is just the best trainer for my butt—and for my abs, and for everything else—but especially my butt! He came up with this whole workout just for my butt. He’s the best.”
– Alessandra Ambrosio, Victoria’s Secret Angel and Supermodel
About the Butt Workout DVDs
The Brazil butt lift sessions are short, fun, and provide a good workout making you feel lively and boost your self-esteem by giving you a perfect rear view. The first DVD of the set contains three distinct exercises: Bum Bum, Basic, and Bonus Bum Bum Rapido. The second DVD contains two separate programs: High & Tight and Sculpt. The third DVD contains workouts other than that of the butt: Cardio Axe and Tummy Tuck.
- Basics – Rear-lifting moves by Leandro Carvalho, the Brazilian dancer gives you tips on keeping your body aligned and in good form. The segment runs for 20 minutes.
- Bum Bum – It contains dance moves with cardio movements, plus TriAngle Training. It runs for 35 minutes.
- Bum Bum Rapido – It’s a fast version of Bum Bum, suitable for people with hectic schedules. The workout is only of 10 minutes.
- High & Tight: It requires the use of ankle weights (not included in Beachbody products) and a strength band. You do standing and floor workouts with the band and floor workout with weights. It runs for 35 minutes.
- Sculpt: It is a full-body workout that helps you build lean muscle by utilizing light weights at high repetitions. The segment runs for 50 minutes.
- Cardio Axe: if you love dance, you’ll love this! The segment contains a combo of workouts and Brazilian dance moves that are sultry and energetic. It works out your cardio muscles in just about 30 minutes.
- Tummy Tuck: it works out your abs. It contains several twists, crunches, and Pilates moves – a 20-minute fun exercise!
The Brazil butt lift program also contains four distinct routines or plans suited for different rear-end shapes.
- For a too flat butt, there’s the Lift and Shape Plan
- For a too big butt, they made the Slim and Lift Plan
- For a pear-shape butt, try the Slim and Shape Plan
- For a combination butt, classics never die with their Classic Plan
To stay on track, check out these Brazil butt lift calendars that help you remember what workouts to do on which days.